Friday, October 19, 2007

Ride the Dillo


Austin is so hip now. We managed to survive all of these years with cool local stores like Waterloo Records and Book People, but apparently the masses (really the new transplants) cried out for the stores they left behind in Chicago, LA and NYC. The answer from Simon (the largest mall and shopping developer in the country) was The Domain. So yes we have a Tiffany's, Barney's and a Neiman's now. I feel so complete. But when did this blog become a social commentary? I have no idea.

Here's Ty climbing on top of one of the armadillos at a children's play area inside The Domain.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just fine with Waterloo when I lived there! I guess I left before the transplants took over the city too much. I still miss Austin (even though they have taken over).