Sunday, November 18, 2007

Props For Our Blog!

Since I am fairly new to the world of blogging and getting hip to all the fellow parent bloggers out there, it came as a pleasant surprise to discover that one of my peers mentioned us on her site. My friend Jennifer who writes The Life of a School Bus Driver gave us her BOTD (Blog of the Day) award yesterday. Here's the direct link with the associated bling.





So welcome to anyone who discovered us via that post and enjoy your visit. Feel free to add us to your favorites or keep up to date via the assortment of buttons found along my sidebar. Comments are always welcome too.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, your welcome in here. You have a lovely site.... hope you had a great day.

tripleZmom said...

Congrats! It's always fun to get awards. Ty is adorable! I love all the pictures.