Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Zee Plane!


Ty got this fun bungee plane from one of his classmates for his birthday. We took it out in the front yard to try it out. He doesn't quite have the coordination to get it spinning and keep it aloft very long so he decided to just watch me do it instead.

Note on the T-shirt he is wearing: This shirt belonged to me and I got it when I was about 9 years old at summer camp in NH after I had actually climbed up Mt. Washington. Amazingly I saved it all this time (that's 30 years for those keeping score at home). What I cannot believe is I remember the shirt being big on me when I was 9 so how does it fit snugly on a 4 year old? I guess there was some major cotton shrinkage over time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I, too, kept a t-shirt from my childhood for about 30 years. Both of my kids were able to wear it at least once. Then, just a couple of months ago, I found my husband had cut it up and used it to stain our cabinets. He said he found it in the "rag box" (but we both know there's no way I would have let it end up there).