Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TY on Flickr




Sort of a random entry here. I have started uploading some other pictures to my Flickr account. I was at the ACL festival this past weekend and posted some of the cool art guitars on display. I also created a set of photos of signs that I have been shooting for another project. During two recent trips to NYC I looked for signs that contained the letters "TY" in them. I then cropped the photos later on the computer and have uploaded the ones I have so far. The reason for this seems obvious in context here with my posts about my son. Eventually I hope to have a few dozen of these and make some sort of photo collage poster print to frame and put in his room. You will find a new Flickr badge along the side of this page which will take you over to see the other images.

No comments: