Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Funny Faces (or what Tom Brady does when he's 18-1)

Ty has already learned well the little boy tendencies of making goofy faces now for the camera. He was however very happy (like his Dad) when the Giants beat the Packers to advance to the Superbowl. He fell asleep before the 4th quarter and did not live through the agony and ecstasy that I did with the missed FG in regulation and the made one in OT.

As a side note: I just returned from a 2 day trip to Scottsdale, AZ. I arrived at the Phoenix airport Monday afternoon and they already had the gift stores loaded up with both the AFC and NFC championship shirts as seen in the locker rooms after the games the night before. Amazingly fast I must say. The whole airport was decorated for the Superbowl headed there in 2 weeks. It was very cool. I picked up a little bear with a hooded sweatshirt and the Superbowl logo on it for Ty.

No comments: